Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Monday, May 21, 2007

Graduation Pictures


Me, Deb, and Dr. Mooney-Melvin, a very influential person in the field of public history. Andy likes to say that she invented public history, but that's not really true, although she was president of the National Council on Public History.



I think you know who we are.



The fam.



Me, Deb, Katie, and Dr. Karamanski. Thanks to him, I know more about historic preservation than I thought possible. Take me into the woods to evaluate some historic ruins - go ahead, I'm up for it.



The last time I'll probably ever set foot on the Lakeshore Campus of Loyola University Chicago. (I'll have to at least go to the Watertower Campus to return a library book.) I love what the graduation cap did to my hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home