Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Monday, May 07, 2007

I'm pretty sure Scott Blasey went to the post office for me

You can compare the writing on the envelope and the autographed CD and let me know what you think.



Personally, I am imagining Scott himself writing out our address, sticking the stamps.com stamp on it and walking it to the mailbox. It's possible that someone else dropped it in the box, but there's no denying the fact that Scott Blasey, lead singer of one of the best bands in the universe, signed a CD jacket for me and then proceeded to put it in an envelope, address it, put a stamp on it, and continue with his famous life. That's the beauty of liking a band that isn't as big as say, Justin Timberlake. I bet Scott Blasey is way nicer than Justin Timberlake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home