Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Refreshingly delicious

Today it was cold outside, and it had snowed the morning. However, it was not the face falling off cold that we've been having. The day actually felt refreshing in its sunny, mid-20-ness. I should know - according to the CTA website (which is not the most accurate, but I'm going to go with it), I walked nearly 1.5 miles today. Why, you ask? Because I had to go to UIC to help another group with their project. Granted, their project is really hard and time consuming, but that's why I didn't sign on for the project and decided to do my own thing. The rest of the class should not be punished for their independence. In any case, Andy would now comment about the fact that I started this post on a positive note and just ended up whining. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home