Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Da Bears

How do you know that the Bears are playing on Sunday? The grocery store is so crowded, you can't find a parking space. I went in, saw the line, and turned around. My sale 1.98 strawberries went unpurchased. They had all 8 (or maybe 9) checkouts going with lines back into the aisles. I've never seen anything like it. I guess I should be preparing for my party. Oh, that's right, I have to come up with some sort of historic site to nominate for the national register. And study for my oral exams. Which, by the way, seem kind of scary. Oh well... I'll just watch the game on mute.

By the way, James (Sutton) finally posted on his blog! Yay! By the way, for future reference, "James" will be James Sutton, and "Jimmy" will be James Barley, aka "The Captain". Much easier, right? I'll probably forget tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home