Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Da Bears - part 2

How do you know that the Bears are going to the Super Bowl? Because NO ONE will stop talking about it. It's all over every radio station, everyone who comes into the library is suddenly wearing Bears apparel, and there are ads for souvenir Super Bowl game coins. (Bears on one side, Colts on the other) In any case, apparently the Bears are a HUGE FREAKING DEAL in Chicago, and the one thing that isn't divided North Side/South Side. What I want to know is why they keep playing "Rexy Back" on the radio. He's not that good, and neither is the song (in case you aren't blessed by hearing the song, it's a parody of Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back" made into an ode to Rex Grossman. Who is funny looking, by the way.) I'm very torn about who to root for. On the one hand, it's "Da Bears" and if they don't win, we can't sell our services to a new city. On the other hand, Andy convinced me to cheer on Manning and the Colts against my "home team." Of course, I never once cared about football until this year. I'll be accepting votes until 2/4 as to who I should root for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home