Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Boots?

Well, once again, I am behind in my shopping. I always realize that I need a winter accessory in February when everything is pretty much gone. This time, I need some new winter boots because I noticed that the heel (and now most of the sole) is separated from the boot. Fortunately I've had these boots for about 10 years, and I got them for free from my grandma because they didn't fit her or something. Unfortunately, nice winter boots are rather expensive, and after having nice ones, I don't really want to have un-nice ones. Of course, it's all pretty much a moot point because most stores don't even have boots anymore. Sadness. I hope we don't really get snow this weekend or my little (ok, they're really big) feet will be wet and cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home