Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Monday, January 08, 2007

Winter has arrived

and it makes me miss North Carolina. The last few weeks have been like a North Carolina winter, and I loved it. So, yes, James Sutton, the Mazda would be a good car to take to NC on a happy road trip, but we'd probably fly anyway. We miss you guys as well, but it's hard to take a vacation when you get 2.1 hours of vacation a month and you have to use that on your family. Now I understand why people live near their families. That way, your vacation isn't used up to visit them, it's used for an actual vacation. Not that I don't want to visit my family - I'd just like to take an alternative vacation sometime. Have I mentioned that I need a vacation?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home