Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

I agree with Jimmy

Fox sports announcers suck almost as much as the Yankees - or maybe more - I just can't decide. Either way, it didn't take me very long to mute the game. You'd think even the Yankees would get tired of the whole "Derek Jeter is the best player in the world" thing, but so far the Fox announcers haven't. Maybe Steinbrenner pays them ... not inconceivable...

By the way, I also wholeheartedly endorse Rob Neyer's Feeding the Green Monster for any baseball fan, and especially any Red Sox fan. I don't know why I didn't read it before now, since it's one of Andy's top recommended books. Anyway, it was great, although depressing, since the Yankees won, as they always do :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home