Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Not too much

There really isn't too much going on right now, aside from the seriously hot weather and the fact that someone from NJ was parked in our parking lot over the weekend. Ok, that's not particularly fascinating - what is interesting is that they had a club on their Nissan. Granted, it was an Altima, and it was new, and the apartments up the street do look a little sketchy, but I really don't think that there's any need for a club in our parking lot. Maybe I'm naive, but we don't exactly live downtown. It's not Cary, but then maybe that's where all the robbers go, to steal the BMWs and giant SUVs.

Anyway, it's hot, I've got schedule problems with my students at work, and I really just want to go on vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home