Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Friday, July 09, 2004

Edwards-Kerry

I got an email this morning from the parking people at NC State that began: "I'm sure you are all aware of the Kerry/Edwards visit this Saturday." and proceeded to warn us where we could and could not park our vehicles if we chose to come to campus over the weekend. I follow politics pretty well, and I have to admit, I had no idea that Kerry-Edwards (don't you like how they've become one person) were coming to State. Of course, I get all my local news from Bill & Sherri in the morning, and it seems that they were too busy talking about President Bush's visit on Wednesday when he stopped to buy lemonade from a little girl's stand in North Raleigh. $25,000 a plate dinner with his supporters and he couldn't get a decent glass of lemonade? That's too bad :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home