Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

You might need to start giving the kids some more milk money...

I don't know about you, but I almost passed out the other day when I went to buy some milk. $3.49 a gallon, even at the store that used to be the cheapest ($2.99/gal). Well, I don't know about you, but that seems like a lot. Back home in VT we used to pay $1.99 a gallon, and when I told my grandparents that we paid $2.99, I thought they were going to fall off their chairs. Now, I don't think I'd even want to risk it, given their age! Anyway, I was browsing MSN today, as I often do, and I came across an article all about why we have to pay more for milk. It's certainly an interesting read. Congrats to those dairy farmers who are actually getting a raise - since they do a lot of work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home