Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Monday, March 24, 2008

New Kitty!

PJ has a brother! We didn't plan to get a kitty right now, but he didn't work out with his other family and we agreed to take him, assuming PJ wasn't terrified of him. She is a bit scared, but she's still trying to exert control. She hisses like a big kitty, and he just submits or runs away. Usually. We've only had him for 24 hours, but I'm optimistic that they are adjusting well.

Introducing Scooter (aka Leopold, but we thought PJ and Scooter sounded cute!)


I love these mousies and milk rings!


Kitty standoff. This was taken this morning. They're slightly closer now. :)


Scooter likes Andy better.

1 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, what sweet kittens! They are so cute! :) Am enjoying catching up on your blog, it's been too long!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home