Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Thursday, December 27, 2007

5 Christmases

That's how many we've had since we've been married. I never went to the hospital on Christmas day, but there was the time when I went the day after...
Christmas #1 - In our little apartment on the NCSU campus.

Christmas #2 - This is the one where I went to the hospital the next day. I don't really remember Christmas because I was so sick. Good thing Andy remembers it for me.

Christmas #3 - This one was in Vermont, and it was cold. There's a picture of me wearing a long-sleeved shirt, sweatshirt, and a hat in front of the Christmas tree. It was pretty chaotic, but every once in a while you've got to go home for a holiday.

Christmas #4 - We went to my friend Barb's house from work. She has 3 daughters and 5 grandkids. We ate really good food and played the Twister version of DDR. I was terrible.

Christmas #5 - The first in our own house. We went to Brian and Bethany's and had the best popovers I've ever had. I don't know if I've ever had popovers before, but I want more! Andy got Guitar Hero, which has made him very happy, although I think I've damaged a nerve in my finger from playing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home