Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Old lady

So Andy is now 27, and I'm 26 1/2 today. We've been married for 4 1/2 years. This is just crazy! Our 5 year reunion from college is coming up this year, and I can't believe it's already been that long. 26 seemed old enough, but to be almost 27 feels ancient. (Sorry all you blog readers older than I am :) ) 30 is near, and I've only worked full-time for about a year and a half. Not that I'm complaining, because I like going to school, but I'm suddenly feeling as if I'm too old not to have a real job. :)

In other news, I do like being an adult, since I just ate a Fastnacht before I head on back to the kitchen to actually eat lunch. Starting with dessert is never bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home