Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Things I learned in Chambana Part 2

I eat more than 3 servings of Cheerios in one sitting.
The Hampton Inn does not actually offer a shuttle to campus and buses run on limited schedules on Sundays.
The Subway in the train station is closed on Sundays.
I really like Youth Services classes, but I'm nervous about limiting myself to one type of librarianship.
Mozilla does not think that librarianship is a word.
Three days straight of class from 9-5 does not make me happy.
Oreos taste yummy at 10am.
So do M&Ms.
Show librarians to-be some free books, and they're like piranhas.
Everyone should learn how to use computers.
I have a really big laptop. Which is great. Until you walk 3 miles carrying it around.
I like Chicago.
Buses make me nervous.
I like *some* sushi.
There is someone else out there who likes old cookbooks and food history.
I miss my kitty when I am not home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home