Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Friday, September 22, 2006

I don't think I've ever worked this hard...

Whoever told me that being the Children's Ministry Director would only be 5 hours a week was apparently delusional. Having 2 jobs, going to school, trying to finish my master's essay... leads to panic. (Hence the previous post.) Somehow I've made it through the worst of it - I think. Although it's not going to get a whole lot easier until after October 5. I think I might be able to breathe after that. By the way, I'm writing a paper about Jell-O. It makes everyone laugh - in how many disciplines can you write a paper abotu Jell-O (or something else viewed as utterly unacademic) for your Master's Degree and be respected for it? I love pop history. I'm also hoping that it's going to make me a published author someday. Either that or I'm going to end up with a lot of papers that take up a lot of space on my hard drive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home