Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Girls' night... in

Since Andy's got his little fishing expedition to go to, I've got the "fun car" (he might have to be one of the carpoolers, and the Mini just doesn't seat 4 adult-sized men very comfortably for 2 hours - apparently a lot of people there have Mini-sized cars - you'd think some of those engineers would have wives and minivans - but then maybe the wife needs the minivan to take the kid to soccer camp... anyway...) I've got the "fun car" and I'm staying in (not that I'm disappointed - I'd rather drive my car anyway). Jenelle and I are going to have lasagne (how on earth do you spell that?!) and some other goodies and just hang out. Considering the fact that I don't even remember the last time I did a whole "girls' night" thing (most of you know that girls, except certain ones that I am already friends with, kind of scare me), this should be fun. Apparently in the real world (ie not college), once you get married, you don't go over to someone's house and hang out with the husbands - the wives sit and talk about babies and the husbands talk about other things. It's a very strange change from the old days when my roommate and a couple of girls on my floor were the only girls I knew on campus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home