Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Monday, March 29, 2004

Speaking of temperature

I would feel bad for Jimmy and his 80 degree office, except that I live that kind of thing every day. It reminds me of going back to high school, where you would go into one classroom and barely be able to hold your pencil because your hands were frozen, and then go into the next where you were shedding the wool sweater you needed in the previous room as fast as you could. In any case, any time you work in an old building or a big building, it seems that no one can get the temperature right. In one of the theaters that my office operates, it was 81 degrees at 1pm this afternoon, and getting hotter by the second. Now, I would feel bad for the people in the theater, except that every time we ask them to turn the heat down in one room on the floor, it makes our office about 65 degrees, if that. I wore my (winter) jacket in the office for the entire month of February and was still cold. So, Jimmy, I do understand your plight (because now it's actually super hot in here), but you don't have the right to complain until it happens every day for at least a week :) Besides, once they turn on the A/C, it'll probably be too cold!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home